Home / Dermaplaning
ONE DAY TRAINING COURSE
COST $1,500 plus GST
COURSE AGENDA YOU WILL LEARN
- what is dermaplanning
- Understanding different blades
- How to adapt your treatment for your clients
- Applying &removing thre blades from handle
- Benefits of dermaplaning
- Adding led photonbeam therapy to a dermaplanning treatment
- How to set up your workstation
- How to perform a dermaplaning treatment -step by step including how to adapt your client’s treatment incorporating an advanced treatment.
- Educate your clients on the importance of wearing spf and the dangers of excessive sun exposure!
- Management of clinical waste
- Hygiene in a clinic environment including blood borne pathogens
- Relevant anatomy & physiology including various skin types
- Contra indications
- Consultation forms including pre and post treatment forms
- Health and safety management of clinical waste.
Full Training Kit Included
- 1 Certified Training Manual
- 1 Dermaplaning Scalpel Tool Holder
- 10. Sterile Scalpel Blades
- 1 Swann Morton Blade Remover Unit
- 1 Fruit Enzyme Peel Mask Peel
- 1 Hydrating Face Serum
- 1 Hand Sanitising Hand Gel
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a physical skin rejuvenation technique removes dead skin and vellus facial hair (peach fuzz), producing more radiant and smoother skin An aesthetician gently strokes a sterile blade along the surface of the skin to shave off unwanted cells and hair. It is a safe and effective skin treatment Dermaplaning is proving more popular than microdermabrasion due to the fact it removes vellus hair as well as exfoliating the skin. Dermaplaning is also beneficial for clients who have had laser hair removal because laser hair can not target hair without melanin, such as fair vellus hair.
You can add this exciting face treatment to your clinic menu as a simple basic dermaplaning treatment, or you can offer an advanced option by building in skin Appropriate Ampoules, Peels and Led Photon Beam Therapy. You can also adapt your treatment to accommodate your clients
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Improves skin tone
- Improves skin texture
- Brightens dull looking skin
- Reduces large pores
- Eliminates vellus hair and dead skin cells
- Brightens skin with regular treatments can reduce hyperpigmentation
- Safe for all skin types
- Increases product absorption and enables active ingredients to penetrate in the skin
- Promotes cellular proliferation
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles.
- Regular treatments can fade acne scars
- Makeup application is smooth and flawless.
- Great alternative for those with sensitive skin or rosacea.
Dermaplaning video showing some of the techniques you will be learning.