1 Certified Training Manual
1 Dermaplaning Scalpel Tool Holder
10. Sterile Scalpel Blades
1 Swann Morton Blade Remover Unit
1 Fruit Enzyme Peel Mask Peel
1 Hydrating Face Serum
1 Hand Sanitising Hand Gel
Dermaplaning is a physical skin rejuvenation technique removes dead skin and vellus facial hair (peach fuzz), producing more radiant and smoother skin An aesthetician gently strokes a sterile blade along the surface of
the skin to shave off unwanted cells and hair. It is a safe and effective skin treatment Dermaplaning is proving more popular than microdermabrasion due to the fact it removes vellus hair as well as exfoliating the
skin. Dermaplaning is also beneficial for clients who have had laser hair removal because laser hair can not target hair without melanin, such as fair vellus hair.
You can add this exciting face treatment to your clinic menu as a simple basic dermaplaning treatment, or you can offer an advanced option by building in skin Appropriate Ampoules, Peels and Led Photon Beam Therapy. You can also adapt your treatment to accommodate your clients
8. Increases product absorption and enables active ingredients to penetrate in the skin
9. Promotes cellular proliferation
10. Minimises fine lines and wrinkles.
11. Regular treatments can fade acne scars
12. Makeup application is smooth and flawless.
13. Great alternative for those with sensitive skin or rosacea.
Dermaplaning video showing some of the techniques you will be learning.