Cosmetic tattoo is becoming more and more popular in the world of beauty procedures. Women all over the world are looking for low maintenance and long-lasting makeup solutions to make their getting ready time more efficient, but so they feel confident. That is why branching into the world of cosmetic tattoo is not only a great skill for you to learn and to challenge yourself with but also a great business decision right now. Starting your career in the beauty sector has never been easier than with College of Dermal Therapies.
What is a Cosmetic Tattoo?
Also referred to as permanent makeup, a cosmetic tattoo is a technique which uses a tattoo method of applying ink below the upper skin levels to replicate the look of makeup there is a range of procedures available in which College of Dermal Therapies specialises in, providing students with in-depth masterclasses including:
Eye Liner Cosmetic Tattoo
In this course at the College of Dermal Therapies, you will learn the cosmetic tattoo procedure for creating the perfect eyeliner. By learning the simple lash line techniques, you will be able to listen to your client’s needs and following the structure and lines of their face, design and create the best liner. You will be taught a range of styles such as smokey, winged, blocked or faded.
(Aquarelle Lips) Blush Lips Cosmetic Tattoo
Lip tattoos can be the most frustrating cosmetic tattoo procedure to complete, previously the lip liner could look blocky, and many clients were unhappy at how unnatural it looked. But now with the Aquarelle Lips procedure, your clients are bound to be happy with the most natural full blended look that makes all lips look fuller, glossy and boosted. Their course features the following:
1. Learn how to create saturated lips.
2. How to use different needles.
3. Correct pigment lines for the full look.
5. Guidance on how to tattoo darker lips.
6. Client retention and aftercare advice.
Eyebrows Cosmetic Tattoo
You will be taught all the critical aspects of creating the perfect brows for your clients. Their course features the following:
Achieving perfect eyebrow symmetry.
1. Long lastest combo brow techniques.
2. The ombre brow technique.
3. Shading techniques for a range of popular styles.
4. The hybrid technique.
5. Creating the most natural and yet defined eyebrows.
Saline Cosmetic Tattoo Removal
There is a growing need in the industry to not only know how to add pigment to the skin but also how to remove it, with many clients unhappy with previous tattoos. That is why the College of Dermal Therapies has a great master class on how to remove a cosmetic tattoo. Their advantages are:
1. Suitable for all different skin types. It works naturally.
2. Can be performed both manually or by machine.
3. Is not colour selective and therefore is equally effective upon all ink colours and thickness.
4. Suitable for both amateur and professional-grade tattoos.
5. Hair growths will not be affected in the area.
As you can see Cosmetic Tattoo at College of Dermal Therapies are the must-have beauty treatments and to propel your skills and business we recommend you browse the range of Cosmetic Tattoo Master Classes available and you won’t regret it!
For a cosmetic tattoo training Gold Coast service, contact The College of Dermal Therapies today!